When working in the restoration and renovation business, it’s important to follow exact regulations. Our team understands all the laws completely and we don’t just meet the basic requirements: we go above and beyond to ensure proper compliance. Some companies take short cuts and hope they can get away with it, but 911 Restoration believes in integrity every step of the way.
911 Restoration is fully certified to do the work that we do. Some companies hire whoever seems able to do the job. Here at 911 Restoration, we pride ourselves on hiring only the best. When the job is done correctly the first time, our customers are happy and we are happy. Everybody wins!
Our employees have certificates in their areas of specialty. 911 Restoration believes in its employees. We know how to find the right people for the job so the job will be done right. We have been recognized by many major organizations, including (but not limited to):
- EAA (Environmental Assessment Association) – Making us a lead safe certified organization
- The Cleantrust Certification (formerly IICRC – Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Services)
- EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) – Proving our dedication to the environment
- CRA (Cleaning and Restoration Association) – Showing our expertise in the field of home restoration
- 2 Million dollar insurance certificate – Showing that we are fully insured, bonded, licensed and carry both general and pollution liability